Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Affirmations

This is who I am, who I want to be, and who I will be. My version of praying...



I love and respect myself. I only allow people in to my life who love and respect me. Erik and I have an intimate, connected, and loving relationship. I am kind to Erik and help him in being his best self. He helps me be my best self. I am present with Maya and Amara. I understand their needs and connect with them on all levels. I am willing to let go of the anger I have towards my brother. I am willing to understand and accept him for who he is. My mother and I talk to each other. We understand where the other is coming from. My father I let go of my need for approval. My parents and I create a new relationship based on love and understanding. They have a wonderful relationship with their grandchildren. My grandmother comes to visit. She is healthy and able to take care of herself. I am open to meeting new people. My friends understand and love me. I understand and love them. I keep in touch with the people that matter. I can trust my friends. New friends who I can connect with enter my life.



I am mentally, spiritually, and physically healthy. Erik is healthy. Maya and Amara are developmentally, physically, and spiritually healthy. I sleep soundly and peacefully. My shoulders, back and neck let go of the pain. I am balanced. I have the same body as I did before I was pregnant. Maya and Amara are great eaters. My food digests well. I begin yoga. I do my affirmations and Reiki a few times a week. I remember my self.



I write on my blog weekly. When I write on my blog I do not write for others, but for myself. I use it as an outlet for creativity, through the blog I find my writing voice. It is beautiful. I have Reiki clients. I teach Reiki to Erik. I am an amazing mother to Maya and Amara. They are incredible, good people who have abundant, blessed lives. I remember myself. I continually grow and learn spiritually and psychologically. Eventually, when I am ready, I find a wonderful job filled with abundance. I am a caring, loving wife to Erik. Erik and I have a strong marriage based on mutual trust and understanding. We have great abundance and the universe provides us with all that we need (and then some, so we can take travel and maybe even save some money or get a new house). Oh, and I am a kick ass cook and baker. I find time in the day to do all that I want.



My life is full of adventure and wonder.



I remember who I was, who I am, and continue to grow in to who I will be with grace and beauty. I am so thankful to the universe for giving me so much wonderful abundance. I am aware of the signs that the universe gives to me, so that I may learn the lessons I am meant to learn in this life. Through out life I remain positive. I am willing to let go of criticism and judgement, especially towards myself. I remember to be kind to myself and others. The universe continues to bless me with abundance and love. I am so incredibly thankful. Watch over us and keep us safe. Thank you, Namaste.

No comments: